Benefits & Ingredients:
- Jojoba oil: An extremely effective natural moisturiser, it has anti-inflammatory properties which help control chafing and chapping of the skin, reduces redness caused by drying, can ease the effects of eczema and rosacea, and keep skin calm and comfortable. The Vitamin E and B-complex vitamins in Jojoba Oil helps in skin repair and damage control.
- Olive oil: Has an amazing ability to lock in moisture in the skin. It protects and hydrates even the most sensitive skin. It helps to repair damaged skin tissues. It revitalises and strengthens the skin’s tonicity and it is an antioxidant, a wonderful ally to combat ageing.
- Beeswax: Forms a natural barrier on the skin’s surface, protecting skin from environmental irritants and harsh weather. It is one of the best skin-softening ingredients and enhances skin elasticity.
- Green hemp seed oil: Excellent for both dry and oily skin, as it can moisturise without clogging your pores. It can help to balance out oily skin, hydrating it and regulating the skin’s oil production. Dryness can also cause your skin to overproduce oil, which in turn, can stimulate acne.
- Patchouli: Has been used for treating skin conditions for centuries, as well as toning the skin and body. It helps reduce redness and skin irritations. It can be helpful in managing eczema, dermatitis, acne, and dry skin due to its soothing and moisturising properties.
- Chamomile: With its powerful anti-inflammatory properties, it neutralises allergies and increases the ability of the skin to regenerate, can help to reduce swelling and redness in the skin, and is also effective in treating acne, eczema, and other skin conditions. A natural remedy to calm your skin and reignite your radiance!
- Frankincense: Named the king of skin, due to its anti-aging and powerful anti-inflammatory properties. It has the ability to strengthen the skin and improve its tone, and elasticity and has a defense mechanism against bacteria and blemishes. It restores the epidermis and calms affected areas, for sunburn, rosacea, or breakouts, this healing element soothes and nourishes the skin.
- Cannabidiol: Due to its powerful antioxidants, CBD can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It will soothe inflammation and counteract damage from free radicals, improving signs of ageing such as wrinkles, redness, and skin dullness and making them less noticeable.
- Infused Herbs: They penetrate the dermal layer of skin where new cells are developing, to help stimulate and regenerate. Promoting the release and removal of metabolic waste products through lymphatic stimulation.
- Helichrysum: Its anti-inflammatory, antifungal, and antibacterial properties may be useful in healing skin. It is used to promote healthy skin cell regeneration and a glowing, youthful complexion. It can also help reduce tissue pain and promote wound healing.
- Infused Enzymes: Are used to prevent acne, skin ageing, and pigmentation. This is achieved due to the enzymes breaking down the keratin protein from the outer layer of the skin.
To ensure freshness and potency, store at room temperature (15-30° C). Make sure to close the lid after each use.
This product is not a medicine, as it is not intended to cure, diagnose, or treat any disease.
Ask your doctor for advice before changing your diet or medication.
Do Not Use if you are under the age of 18 or if your jurisdiction states 21.
Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing